"Having a blog" isn't "doing content marketing." While 89 percent of B2B companies claim to do some sort of content marketing, many companies fail to see the results from these efforts that they desire. In order get the most out of your content marketing efforts, you need killer owned and earned media that will take you from a company with a blog to a full-fledged brand publisher.
On August 10, Brittni Kinney (Influence & Co.) and Marisa Lather (for Powerpost) will dive into the specifics regarding content marketing, how blogging and brand publishing contribute to your overall content marketing strategy, why your team should be telling your brand story, and how these components work together to impact your business.
We'll cover various points, including:
- The difference between "having a blog" and "doing content marketing"
- How earned and owned media work together
- How to go from blogger to brand publisher
- How to harness your company's subject matter experts to publish meaningful content
- Tips for actually making this strategy doable
- How to track and measure the ROI
- Simple steps to take your content marketing to the next level
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Marisa Lather is a St. Louis-based digital marketing strategist and speaker with a focus on atomic content creation and engagement. She develops and executes online marketing strategies that include inbound, social media, and influencer amplification.
Brittni Kinney is a VP at Influence & Co. and loves discussing how content marketing can help make any marketing strategy achieve its full potential. She likes her coffee black, her whiskey straight, and traveling.